Section 'Sub' Navigation:
Meeting Registration Fee Guidelines
The UCSD Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (SSPPS) provides reimbursement for meeting registration fees to support preceptor faculty members who participate in a state, national, or international professional pharmacy meeting.
The following guidelines apply to this program:
- The UCSD preceptor faculty member must have an active voluntary or non-salaried appointment in the School.
- A maximum of one meeting registration fee (up to $600) per faculty member per fiscal year (July through June) will be supported.
- Approval for registration support must be obtained from the school prior to attending the meeting.
- Reimbursement for the registration fee may only be made after the meeting has taken place.
Steps for Reimbursement
Requests for reimbursement should be made within 30 days of the meeting.
- Include the ORIGINAL receipt with the form.
- Include an address where you would like your reimbursement mailed.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing
Mail completed form and receipt to:
Lisa Avery, Experiential Education Coordinator
Skaggs School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0719